Preventive HVAC Maintenance in Central Islip
Keep Your Heating & Cooling System in Top Condition
Preventive maintenance is a fixed-fee contract that includes bi-annual scheduled maintenance visits to your home.
Why is maintenance so important?
- Lowers utility bills
- Increases equipment life
- Fewer breakdowns
- Improved indoor comfort
- Protects your investment
We offer a comprehensive maintenance plan that ensures your system is clean, efficient, and set up to keep your home comfortable.
Twice a year, once for your heat and once for cooling, we will come to your home to complete the following:
- Treating condenser and evaporator coils
- Checking coil integrity to ensure optimal efficiency
- Checking gas valves and pilot lights if applicable
- Inspecting and tightening electrical connections
- Lubricating necessary components
- Cleaning condensate drain line and pan
- Air filter inspection
- Thermostat operation test
- Heat exchanger inspection if accessible
Also, customers who take part in our bi-annual maintenance plans will receive the following benefits:
- 10% discount on all work done by GMG HVAC INC. while under contract
- Guaranteed 24-hour response time Mon-Sat 8 am-8 pm (Excluding Holidays)
GMG HVAC Inc. will maintain clear and concise records of unit information and any repairs allowing us to know if there are any changes to your system that may lead to unforeseen failure before that happens.
Ask us about becoming a GMG Gold customer and learn about even more benefits! Call (631) 309-2535 or fill out our online contact form to speak to our Central Islip HVAC preventive maintenance experts.