Top 4 Reasons To Upgrade Your HVAC System

Did you know that more than half of the energy used in a typical New York City home goes to heating and cooling? If you’re a homeowner, a high-efficiency HVAC system can do wonders for your home’s heating, cooling and ventilating system. At GMG HVAC Inc., we’ve helped hundreds of homeowners successfully install new heating and cooling systems so they can enjoy the seasons without having to worry about expensive electricity bills. While there are many benefits to installing a high efficiency HVAC system, below are a few of our favorites.

air conditioningSave Money

If you’re looking to save money during the cold winter months or hot summer days, consider hiring a professional to install a new HVAC system in your home. According to recent studies, older heating and cooling systems tend to operate around 65% of their annual fuel utilization efficiency (AFUE), while the remaining 35% is simply lost due to faulty parts or inefficiencies. When you replace your old system for a new and improved HVAC system, you could literally save thousands of dollars in energy costs. New high efficiency HVAC systems offer AFUE ratings well above 90%, which is not only great for your comfort but also your budget!

Comfort Control

When it comes to properly maintaining a comfortable temperature in your home, a high-efficiency heating and cooling system can make all the difference. Thanks to modulating gas valves and variable-speed technologies, the latest HVAC systems can produce even more heat and humidity control in comparison to older models. If you’re unsure of the best HVAC model for your home, contact the HVAC specialists at GMG HVAC Inc. today! We’ll help you choose the best heating and cooling system for your home while staying with your individual budget.

Programmable Thermostats

If you’re looking for unprecedented control over temperatures in specific areas of your home, a high-efficiency HVAC system can help. Many new heating and cooling systems come equipped with a programmable thermostat, allowing you more control over individual room temperatures. When you have the ability to pre-program temperatures inside your home, it can save you in annual and monthly energy costs.

Superior Air Flow

Many high-efficiency HVAC systems feature variable speed motors that help to ensure consistent airflow throughout your home. At GMG HVAC Inc., we’ve helped hundreds of New York homeowners properly install energy-efficient heating and cooling systems, providing superior airflow and better regulated temperature throughout their property. In addition to an increase in airflow, high-efficiency HVAC systems also help to remove dangerous air impurities such as mold and other various airborne contaminants. If you’re ready to improve the airflow throughout your home, contact the heating and cooling professionals at GMG HVAC Inc. today!

GMG HVAC Inc. has been providing quality HVAC installation and repair services throughout New York for more than a decade. Our heating and cooling experts have the skills and experience needed to efficiently repair or replace your current HVAC system with a new high-efficiency model. Contact our professionals today to learn more about our services or to schedule an appointment today!

A family in a kitchen: woman holding baby on while on her laptop, girl doing homework, and man cutting bread